As part of our commitment to helping you to exercise safely no matter what your condition, Platinum Physio offers a Cancer Rehabilitation program, so you can get back to living the life you live.
Our supervised exercise program is ideal for you if you:
- are recovering from surgery for Cancer
- undergoing therapy for cancer
- completed therapy for cancer
- 1:1 exercise supervised by a Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist
- Individualised exercise in a group environment – small groups of maximum 4 people to make sure we can keep your exercise personalised. You will share these sessions with others going through rehabilitation and reconditioning following cancer.
- Treatment and management of lymphoedema, a common side effect of cancer therapy.
Our team, lead by expert Physiotherapists can help you to manage through the different stages of cancer to lessen the side effects of Cancer therapy and assist with your recovery to help you live the active life you love. Our therapists are trained in the Pinc and Steel Rehabilitation program, so you know you are getting the best quality care.
What is Platinum Physio’s Cancer Rehabilitation Program?
At Platinum Physio, we are passionate about enabling you to live a more active life. We will help you with rehabilitation and Reconditioning
Our expert team includes:
- Gillian Buckley, Lymphoedema Therapist and Physiotherapist
- Our expert team of Cancer Rehabilitation Physiotherapists, who guide you to exercise safely to achieve the best outcomes
- Exercise Physiologist
Our expert team will work with you to help you to get you back to your peak physical condition, so you can go back to living the life you love. To get started, all you need to do is call us on 8554 0111 to make an appointment.