Book in to see an expert Physiotherapist today!
If you’ve gotten used to living with pain, or just dealing with an injury, you may feel like a certain amount of discomfort is normal … natural even.
You may have given up on the idea of feeling good every day and moving pain free.
We think that you shouldn’t have to put up with these aches and pains any longer!
For over 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of patients live a more active and happy life. At Platinum Physio we use an evidence-based approach to treat the broadest range of injuries and conditions.
Our Physios partner with you to develop achievable health goals, and use a combination of hands-on techniques with tailored exercise to get you better now, and help you stay active and healthy for life!
Get back to living the active life you love…
Whether you suffer from back pain, neck pain, headaches or muscle soreness, we have the expertise and a broad range of services to help you get back moving better and feeling pain-free fast, including:
- Relieve pain and reduce muscle tension with our ‘hands on’ physiotherapy and trigger point dry needling
- Rehabilitation pre or post-surgery and management of joint pain and arthritis using hands on techniques and guided exercise in our warm, on site hydrotherapy pool.
- Treatment of plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, bursitis, and Tennis Elbow with Radial Shockwave therapy. Provides an instant reduction in pain and increased blood-flow for faster healing.
- Improving posture, strength and muscle conditioning with our unique approach to Clinical Pilates
- Providing expert guided exercise to help you build a healthy happy body for the long-term in our large, fully equipped gym
- Getting your balance and confidence back with our falls recovery program.
- Quick and effective treatment of dizziness and vertigo with gentle repositioning manoeuvres.
“For the last 30 years it’s been my privilege to help thousands of clients move better and dramatically improve their quality of life. I'm proud to say that Platinum Physio has built a reputation as one of the premier physiotherapy clinics in Melbourne. Our unique approach combining hands on treatments with individualised, supervised exercise truly produces outstanding results. If you experience pain, we can help.”
Lilly KochenFounder, Platinum Physio
Take A Step Towards A Pain-Free Life Today
With clinics in Brighton, Windsor and Caulfield it’s easy for you to get access to world-class pain-relief services today.
With 12 clinicians across three sites, we’re one of the largest, most respected Physiotherapy teams in Melbourne.
Book in for an initial assessment now and we’ll discuss the health problems you’re going through and provide the most effective treatment today to get you started on your road towards a more active and happy life.
To book in for an assessment now, simply click or tap the button below and fill in your details.
Book an Assessment and Treatment With An Expert Physiotherapist Today
Platinum Physio @ Caulfield General Medical Centre Hydrotherapy PoolCaulfield General Medical Centre Hydrotherapy Pool 260 Kooyong Road, Caulfield
Discover the wonderful rehabilitation effects of hydrotherapy treatments in the heart of Caulfield, provided by expert Physiotherapists
Hydrotherapy is a form of Physiotherapy treatment conducted in a heated pool. Supervised by our experienced Platinum Physios with special training in Hydrotherapy, we combine hands-on Aquatic Physiotherapy treatment techniques and guided exercises in our Hydrotherapy Pool in Caulfield. Hydrotherapy is a highly effective and comfortable way to …Read More
- relieve pain and stiffness associated with arthritis, including back, neck, hip, knee and shoulder pain & stiffness
- improve rehabilitation from orthopaedic surgery
- rehabilitate sports injuries
All our Physiotherapists work in the pool with you, providing treatments and exercises which can be one-on-one or in a group to:
- relieve your pain and muscle spasm
- improve your flexibility and mobility
- improve your muscle strength and core strength
- improve your balance and co-ordination
- improve your walking and gait pattern
- improve your cardiovascular fitness, where it may not be possible or less effective outside of the pool
- reduce your stress levels and provide you with an ideal environment for relaxation and recovery
We manage you through all stages of recovery and you don’t need to be able to swim. Our Hydrotherapy pool is fully maintained at 34 degrees, has easy access and has a depth of 1 – 1.5m for your comfort.Most sessions are mixed. We also run weekly Ladies Only and Men Only groups, with morning and evening sessions available. An assessment is required and your first Hydrotherapy group is free!Call Caulfield Hydrotherapy at Platinum Physio on 8554 0111
Refer to map. Disabled and alternative parking via entry 1, further car parking via entry 2. Once parked, proceed to Hospital Reception for directions. Parking requires $1 token to exit, which is available from your Physio. Free car parking available in Kooyong Rd and surrounding streets.
For those looking to benefit from Hydrotherapy, contact the finest physio Caulfield has ever seen – Platinum Physio.
Servicing Those Looking For A Physio Caulfield Wide!
Operating out of the Caulfield General Medical Centre, Platinum Physio Caulfield offers the exceptional benefits of Hydrotherapy to those looking for a physio Caulfield wide. Hydrotherapy is a proven and effective pain management and rehabilitation strategy and a comfortable way to relieve pain and stiffness. At Platinum Physio Caulfield, we take a hands on approach to each session to maximise the effectiveness of the Hydrotherapy pool, so you can be confident that we will guide and manage your way to recovery. If it’s the best Hydrotherapy physio Caulfield you’re after, feel free to contact us today.
Check the Platinum Physio Caulfield timetable for classes and experience the finest Hydrotherapy physio Caulfield has to offer.