Do you want to join our dynamic and passionate team?
We are always on the look out for the best and brightest people. If you are passionate about an active lifestyle and empowering the community to exercise safely, we’d love to hear from you. Email a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Physiotherapy Position Currently Available (Feb 2018)
Why Work at Platinum Physio?
Platinum Physio is a leading and growing private practice, with 12 clinicians across three locations (with more exciting news planned). You will join a dedicated, experienced team of clinicians who are passionate about keeping our patients active and healthy for life.
- Ready to transition into private practice, or take the next step in your private practice career.
- Looking to join a fun, supportive and caring workplace, and take advantage of state of the art facilities
- Ready to take advantage of significant internal professional development and mentoring
What is the job?
Taking on an existing load, you will be asked to manage a varied patient load and a broad range of conditions – acute, chronic and complex, and you’ll be able to utilise our large, state of the art gym and Pilates studio, and our spacious, well-equipped treatment rooms.
If you are passionate about helping your patients to improve their quality of life through exercise, then this role is for you. In this diverse role, you will combine hands-on physio with a range of group exercise approaches to help your patients stay active and healthy, so they can live the life they love.
This role is predominantly at our Windsor clinic, but there will be opportunities to work at our Brighton clinic too. An immediate start is available and preferred.
The Ideal Candidate Should
- Be passionate about helping to keep your patients active and healthy
- Be a committed, dedicated clinician
- Show initiative and creativity
- Be looking for growth and career progression in a role.
- Have access to a car
If you believe that you possess the necessary skills and attributes to succeed in our unique and dynamic practice, we welcome your application.
For more information please contact Principal Physio Lilly Kochen on 0432 722 000
Please send your CV to:
Jesse Kochen – Business Manager – Platinum Physio