Book in to see an expert Physiotherapist today!
Located on Glen Huntly Road, near Hawthorn Road and Bambra Road in Melbourne, Platinum Physio Caulfield has been part of the Caulfield community for 20 years. We are open late and on Saturdays, and you can normally get a booking on the same day.
We think that you shouldn’t have to put up with these aches and pains any longer!
For over 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of patients in Melbourne live a more active and happy life. At Platinum Physio we use an evidence-based approach to treat the broadest range of injuries and conditions.
Our Physios partner with you to develop achievable health goals, and use a combination of hands-on techniques with tailored exercise to get you better now, and help you stay active and healthy, to live the life you love!
Get back to living the active life you love…
Whether you suffer from back pain, neck pain, headaches or muscle soreness, we have the expertise and a broad range of services to help you get back moving better and feeling pain-free fast, including:
- Relieve pain and reduce muscle tension with our ‘hands on’ physiotherapy and trigger point dry needling
- Rehabilitation pre or post-surgery and management of joint pain and arthritis using hands on techniques and guided exercise in our warm, hydrotherapy pool.
- Women’s Health Physio for management of incontinence, pelvic pain and ante and post-natal care.
- Clinical Yoga so you can practice breathing and movement that helps you to manage pain and gets you feeling stronger.
- Oncology Physiotherapy to help keep you active throughout the various stages of cancer treatment.
- Providing expert guided exercise and Clinical Pilates to help you build a healthy happy body for the long-term
- Getting your balance and confidence back with our falls recovery program.
- GLA:D Program which is the best way to manage osteoarthritis, particularly in your hips and knees.
- Physiotherapy for Lymphoedema
“For the last 30 years it’s been my privilege to help thousands of clients move better and dramatically improve their quality of life. I'm proud to say that Platinum Physio has built a reputation as one of the premier physiotherapy clinics in Melbourne. Our unique approach combining hands on treatments with individualised, supervised exercise truly produces outstanding results. If you experience pain, we can help.”
Lilly KochenFounder, Platinum Physio
Take A Step Towards A Pain-Free Life Today
With 3 clinics in Melbourne – Brighton, Windsor and Caulfield – it’s easy for you to get access to world-class pain-relief services today.
With 12 clinicians across three sites, we’re one of the largest, most respected Physiotherapy teams in Melbourne.
Book in for an initial assessment now and we’ll discuss the health problems you’re going through and provide the most effective treatment today to get you started on your road towards a more active and happy life.
To book in for an assessment now, simply click or tap the button below and fill in your details.
Book an Assessment and Treatment With An Expert Physiotherapist Today