Book in to see an expert Physiotherapist today!
If you’ve gotten used to living with pain, or just dealing with an injury, you may feel like a certain amount of discomfort is normal … natural even.
You may have given up on the idea of feeling good every day and moving pain free.
We think that you shouldn’t have to put up with these aches and pains any longer!
For over 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of patients live a more active and happy life. At Platinum Physio we use an evidence-based approach to treat the broadest range of injuries and conditions.
Our Physios partner with you to develop achievable health goals, and use a combination of hands-on techniques with tailored exercise to get you better now, and help you stay active and healthy for life!
Get back to living the active life you love…
Whether you suffer from back pain, neck pain, headaches or muscle soreness, we have the expertise and a broad range of services to help you get back moving better and feeling pain-free fast, including:
- Relieve pain and reduce muscle tension with our ‘hands on’ physiotherapy and trigger point dry needling
- Preparation for surgery or rehabilitation post surgery in our large, fully equipped gym and beautiful on-site Hydrotherapy Pool
- Unique approach to Hydrotherapy including a combination of hands on techniques and guided, individualised exercise.
- Treatment of plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, bursitis, and Tennis Elbow with Radial Shockwave Therapy. Provides an instant reduction in pain and increased blood-flow for faster healing.
- Improving posture, strength and muscle conditioning with our unique approach to Clinical Pilates
- Providing expert guided exercise to help you build a healthy happy body for the long-term in our large, fully equipped gym
- Getting your balance and confidence back with our falls recovery program. Quick and effective treatment of dizziness and vertigo with gentle repositioning manoeuvres.
- Lymphoedema Management, Cancer Rehabilitation and Pinc Pilates program
“For the last 30 years it’s been my privilege to help thousands of clients move better and dramatically improve their quality of life. I'm proud to say that Platinum Physio has built a reputation as one of the premier physiotherapy clinics in Melbourne. Our unique approach combining hands on treatments with individualised, supervised exercise truly produces outstanding results. If you experience pain, we can help.”
Lilly KochenFounder, Platinum Physio
Take A Step Towards A Pain-Free Life Today
With clinics in Brighton, Windsor and Caulfield it’s easy for you to get access to world-class pain-relief services today.
With 12 clinicians across three sites, we’re one of the largest, most respected Physiotherapy teams in Melbourne.
Book in for an initial assessment now and we’ll discuss the health problems you’re going through and provide the most effective treatment today to get you started on your road towards a more active and happy life.
To book in for an assessment now, simply click or tap the button below and fill in your details.
Book an Assessment and Treatment With An Expert Physiotherapist Today
Hydrotherapy, Pilates & Physiotherapy Brighton
At Platinum Physio Brighton, we are committed to you experiencing the highest quality Physiotherapy care. Your health and wellbeing is important to us and you deserve to feel great. Our commitment is to help you stay active and healthy to live the life you love. The Platinum Physio experience includes a dynamic, hands-on and holistic approach in spacious treatment rooms, large hydrotherapy pool, fully equipped gym and Pilates studio…Read More
Providing physio to suit your individual needs
At Platinum Physio Brighton, we provide the following:
- Hydrotherapy – individual and group, combining hands-on treatments and therapeutic exercises
Driven by an unwavering passion for improving the health and wellbeing of our clients, Platinum Physio prides ourselves as the premier physiotherapy clinic in Brighton. With a bright, light filled studio and state of the art equipment and facilities, we are perfectly placed to treat a number of injuries, conditions and ongoing pain.Just some of the services and treatments we offer include:
- Musculoskeletal – Back and neck pain, shoulder, hip, knee and ankle pain
- Physio-Supervised Gym Strength and Cardio Training
- Balance and Mobility Retraining
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Treatment of Dizziness & Vertigo
- Whole Body Vibration – Hypervibe
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation in the Home – high quality physio care and dry needling in your home in the surrounding bayside suburbs, including Bentleigh, Caulfield, McKinnnon, Brighton, and Sandringham.
We will conduct a full assessment and diagnosis to help tailor your treatment program to meet your specific needs and help you achieve your fitness and health goals. We will also equip you with the appropriate knowledge and at-home exercises so that you are able to manage your pain or prevent reoccurrence of the same injury in the future.Easily book online today with one of our fully qualified and friendly physiotherapists.
A safe, versatile form of treatment, hydrotherapy integrates aquatic exercises and physiotherapy practices to help enhance your rehabilitation, recovery and pain management. It is the unique combination of buoyancy and resistance in the warm pool which provides a safe and comfortable environment for therapeutic treatment to progress your exercise, as it facilitates muscle and joint relaxation. This combination allows you to accelerate your rehabilitation making Hydrotherapy an ideal part of the therapeutic treatment for a diverse range of chronic health conditions and injuries.All of our hydrotherapy sessions in Brighton are conducted by qualified physiotherapists, thereby ensuring you are given a tailored program that targets your specific health and fitness goals.Hydrotherapy is ideal for:
- Rehabilitation: Pre and post-surgical, neurological, orthopaedic, cardio
- Chronic pain management
- Management of complex and chronic conditions such as arthritis
- Recovery following an injury
- Mobility issues
- Walking and Balance Retraining
- General health and well-being
The benefits of regular hydrotherapy sessions beyond aiding in your rehabilitation or pain management include strengthening your muscles, developing your core, mobilising your joints and promoting better posture, balance and coordination in a safe, weightless environment.We offer hydrotherapy classes Monday – Saturday at our Brighton location, with both men’s only and women’s only classes available. View our timetable online.
At Platinum Physio Brighton, we offer tailored clinical Pilates classes to help aid in rehabilitation and pain management. Clinical Pilates combines the full Pilates exercise repertoire with therapeutic, functional conditioning and remedial exercises that only our Physiotherapists can provide in the area of , posture correction, core stability, balance and mobility retraining, , strength, flexibility and breathing.Our clinical Pilates sessions start with a complete assessment to determine your individual health and fitness requirements and goals, and our expertise in this area will ensure tailor a program to fit your health and fitness needs.Clinical Pilates it suitable for:
- Lower and Upper Back Pain
- Neck Pain and Lower and Upper Back Pain
- Poor flexibility and posture
- Sports injuries
- Pre/Post Natal Pregnancy
We offer 1:1 private sessions and 1:4 semi-private sessions at our Brighton based studio utilising a combination of state of the art reformers, Trapeze tables, Pilates chair, arc, floor mats, hypervibe and our full range of Gym equipment.We run Pilates classes Monday – Saturday, view our timetable for further information.
Our services also include:
- Podiatry & Orthotics
- Soft Tissue Massage
- Tai Chi
The Platinum Physio Brighton centre is located in Brighton East, just off the well-known Nepean highway on Victor Road. This convenient location means that we are perfectly placed to service the surrounding bayside suburbs such as Bentleigh, Caulfield, McKinnon, Brighton and Sandringham. We are a short walking distant from public transport and there is ample street parking.Our friendly and experienced staff look forward to welcoming you and helping to keep you active and healthy for life – to live the life you love! Contact Platinum Physio Bentleigh & Brighton so we can work with you to prepare a personalised program to stay active and healthy for life!