Book in to see an expert Physiotherapist today!
If you’ve gotten used to living with pain, or just dealing with an injury, you may feel like a certain amount of discomfort is normal … natural even.
You may have given up on the idea of feeling good every day and moving pain free.
We think that you shouldn’t have to put up with these aches and pains any longer!
For over 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of patients live a more active and happy life. At Platinum Physio we use an evidence-based approach to treat the broadest range of injuries and conditions.
Our Physios partner with you to develop achievable health goals, and use a combination of hands-on techniques with tailored exercise to get you better now, and help you stay active and healthy for life!
Get back to living the active life you love…
Whether you suffer from back pain, neck pain, headaches or muscle soreness, we have the expertise and a broad range of services to help you get back moving better and feeling pain-free fast, including:
- Relieve pain and reduce muscle tension with our ‘hands on’ physiotherapy and trigger point dry needling
- Rehabilitation pre or post-surgery and management of joint pain and arthritis using hands on techniques and guided exercise in our warm, on site hydrotherapy pool.
- Treatment of plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, bursitis, and Tennis Elbow with Radial Shockwave therapy. Provides an instant reduction in pain and increased blood-flow for faster healing.
- Improving posture, strength and muscle conditioning with our unique approach to Clinical Pilates
- Providing expert guided exercise to help you build a healthy happy body for the long-term in our large, fully equipped gym
- Getting your balance and confidence back with our falls recovery program.
- Quick and effective treatment of dizziness and vertigo with gentle repositioning manoeuvres.
“For the last 30 years it’s been my privilege to help thousands of clients move better and dramatically improve their quality of life. I'm proud to say that Platinum Physio has built a reputation as one of the premier physiotherapy clinics in Melbourne. Our unique approach combining hands on treatments with individualised, supervised exercise truly produces outstanding results. If you experience pain, we can help.”
Lilly KochenFounder, Platinum Physio
Take A Step Towards A Pain-Free Life Today
With clinics in Brighton, Windsor and Caulfield it’s easy for you to get access to world-class pain-relief services today.
With 12 clinicians across three sites, we’re one of the largest, most respected Physiotherapy teams in Melbourne.
Book in for an initial assessment now and we’ll discuss the health problems you’re going through and provide the most effective treatment today to get you started on your road towards a more active and happy life.
To book in for an assessment now, simply click or tap the button below and fill in your details.
Book an Assessment and Treatment With An Expert Physiotherapist Today
Book an appointment
Physiotherapy and Pilates
Located in the rooms of Oasis Orthopaedics, our expert physiotherapists at Platinum Physio Caulfield accept clients from the local community and service the local areas of Caulfield South, Caulfield North, Caulfield, Glen Huntly and Elsternwick. Oasis Orthopaedics is a specialist group of orthopaedic surgeons including
- Mr Joseph Robin, who has been in practice for over 35 years and has special interests in hip, knee, and shoulder surgeries.
- Mr Daniel Robin, who is a Melbourne-trained surgeon who has special interests in hip arthroscopy, hip and knee replacements and knee ligament reconstruction.
- Mr Jonathan Robin, who is an experienced surgeon who has a special interest in degenerative knee and hip conditions, patelo-femoral instability, and knee ligament instability.
- Mr Ash Moaveni, who has a special interest in shoulder, elbow and wrist surgery.
We accept all new patients at our Caulfield Rooms, and are conveniently located within 1km of Caulfield Hydrotherapy, and are in close proximity to both our Brighton and Windsor clinics. Book in Online or Call us today on 8554 0111 to arrange a time to come in – a healthy life, is just around the corner!
Platinum Physio Caulfield offers
- Hands-on Physiotherapy
- Management of Chronic and Complex Conditions
- Occupational injuries/Repetitive strain injuries
- Surgery Rehabilitation
- TAC & Worksafe
How to get to Physio Caulfield
Public Transport: Take the number 67 tram down Glenhuntly to stop 50 at Royal Parade, our rooms are a short walk from there. Closely located to Elsternwick Station.
Parking: Parking is available on Glenhuntly Road or in Alder Street.