Book in to see an expert Physiotherapist today!
If you’ve gotten used to living with pain, or just dealing with an injury, you may feel like a certain amount of discomfort is normal … natural even.
You may have given up on the idea of feeling good every day and moving pain free.
We think that you shouldn’t have to put up with these aches and pains any longer!
For over 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of patients live a more active and happy life. At Platinum Physio we use an evidence-based approach to treat the broadest range of injuries and conditions.
Our Physios partner with you to develop achievable health goals, and use a combination of hands-on techniques with tailored exercise to get you better now, and help you stay active and healthy for life!
Get back to living the active life you love…
Whether you suffer from back pain, neck pain, headaches or muscle soreness, we have the expertise and a broad range of services to help you get back moving better and feeling pain-free fast, including:
- Relieve pain and reduce muscle tension with our ‘hands on’ physiotherapy and trigger point dry needling
- Rehabilitation pre or post-surgery and management of joint pain and arthritis using hands on techniques and guided exercise in our warm hydrotherapy pool.
- Women’s Health Physio for management of incontinence, pelvic pain and ante and post-natal care.
- Clinical Yoga so you can practice breathing and movement that helps you to manage pain and gets you feeling stronger
- Providing expert guided exercise to help you build a healthy happy body for the long-term in our large, fully equipped gym
- Getting your balance and confidence back with our falls recovery program.
- Quick and effective treatment of BPPV, dizziness and vertigo using the Epely Manoeuvre.
- GLA:D Program which is the best way to manage osteoarthritis, particularly in your hips and knees.
“For the last 30 years it’s been my privilege to help thousands of clients move better and dramatically improve their quality of life. I'm proud to say that Platinum Physio has built a reputation as one of the premier physiotherapy clinics in Melbourne. Our unique approach combining hands on treatments with individualised, supervised exercise truly produces outstanding results. If you experience pain, we can help.”
Lilly KochenFounder, Platinum Physio
Take A Step Towards A Pain-Free Life Today
With clinics in Brighton, Windsor and Caulfield it’s easy for you to get access to world-class pain-relief services today.
With 12 clinicians across three sites, we’re one of the largest, most respected Physiotherapy teams in Melbourne.
Book in for an initial assessment now and we’ll discuss the health problems you’re going through and provide the most effective treatment today to get you started on your road towards a more active and happy life.
To book in for an assessment now, simply click or tap the button below and fill in your details.
Book an Assessment and Treatment With An Expert Physiotherapist Today
Book an appointment
Physiotherapy and Pilates
Situated on Glenhuntly Road, our expert physiotherapists at Platinum Physio Caulfield service the local South Caulfield, North Caulfield, Glenhuntly and Elsternwick communities. Our family-friendly practice caters to teenagers, adults and seniors and focuses on keeping you active and healthy, so you can live the life you love.
Our clinic boasts a large, fully equipped gymnasium and state-of-the-art gym and pilates studio, three treatment rooms and great natural light throughout. In addition to our Caulfield clinic, we also operate a physiotherapy Brighton Clinic. Our operating hours enable us to be able to treat you at a time that is convenient for you, so call us today on 8554 0111 to arrange a time to come in – a healthy life, is just around the corner!
Platinum Physio Caulfield Specialises in
- Hands-on Physiotherapy and massage
- Physio-supervised exercise and Pilates
- Orthopaedic Rehab and Prehab
- Falls Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Occupational injuries/Repetitive strain injuries
- Strength Training and Conditioning
- TAC & Workcover
How to get to Caulfield Physio
Tram stops are located right outside our clinic on Glenhuntly Road (67 tram). Closest train stations are Glenhuntly Station (Frankston line), and Elsternwick (Sandringham line). Parking located nearby.