In Clinic Care at Platinum Physio
Strict Hygiene Controls in Place, so You Can Feel Safe
At Platinum Physio we are lucky that all our clinic sites include large, fully equipped rehabilitation gyms and spacious treatment rooms. We take the care and safety of our patients very seriously.
As health professionals, we understand the importance of helping each of our clients to continue with their healthcare in a safe environment with appropriate infection control. There has never been a more important time to stay active and live a healthy life!
With other gyms and pools finding themselves unable to maintain the infection control required, we are committed to continue to tailor your care to ensuring you are able to stay both active and safe.
Platinum Physio would like to outline for you the infection control procedures we implement:
- We apply appropriate screening of all people coming into our centres, as well as applying the principles of social distancing in managing all of our treatments for your safety
- All of our Physios are trained and certified by Hand Hygiene Australia
- When attending our Clinics for any treatments or sessions, we provide and ask each of our clients to use antibacterial hand sanitiser situated within our reception, as you enter the rehab gym and in our treatment rooms. During sessions, each client is provided with a spray bottle containing appropriate infection control solution and paper towels so they or their Physio can clean each piece of equipment before and directly after use.
- We complete deep cleans of our clinics three times per day to ensure the cleanliness level and infection control is kept to the highest standards. All of our surfaces within our treatment rooms and gym are cleanable including wipeable pillow cases and plinths
- Our Hydrotherapy Pool at our Brighton clinic remains safe from COVID-19 and therefore makes it an ideal environment and option for treatment and Physio supervised exercises. The levels of chlorinated and chemically balanced water at 34 degrees comply with the infection control requirements of both international and local regulators who regularly check and continue to recommend the safety of our pool. In addition to this, the pool surrounds and change room surfaces are being appropriately disinfected three times per day to keep standards at an optimum.
If you have any concerns about this or you would like to speak to someone regarding these measures, please contact the Platinum Physio team on 8554 0111.