Book in to see an expert Physiotherapist today!
If you’ve gotten used to living with pain, or just dealing with an injury, you may feel like a certain amount of discomfort is normal … natural even.
You may have given up on the idea of feeling good every day and moving pain free.
We think that you shouldn’t have to put up with these aches and pains any longer!
For over 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of patients live a more active and happy life. At Platinum Physio we use an evidence-based approach to treat the broadest range of injuries and conditions.
Our Physios partner with you to develop achievable health goals, and use a combination of hands-on techniques with tailored exercise to get you better now, and help you stay active and healthy for life!
Get back to living the active life you love…
Whether you suffer from back pain, knee pain, hip pain or general muscle soreness, we have the expertise and a broad range of services to help you get back moving better and feeling pain-free fast, including:
- Relieve pain and reduce muscle tension with our ‘hands on’ physiotherapy and trigger point dry needling
- Specializing in orthopaedic rehabilitation pre or post-surgery
- Management of joint pain and arthritis using hands on techniques and guided exercise in our warm, on site hydrotherapy pool.
- Treatment of plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, bursitis, and Tennis Elbow with Radial Shockwave therapy. Provides an instant reduction in pain and increased blood-flow for faster healing.
- Improving posture, strength and muscle conditioning with our unique approach to Clinical Pilates
- Providing expert guided exercise to help you build a healthy happy body for the long-term in our large, fully equipped gym
- Getting your balance and confidence back with our falls recovery program.
- Quick and effective treatment of dizziness and vertigo with gentle repositioning manoeuvres.
Take A Step Towards A Pain-Free Life Today
With clinics in Brighton, Windsor and Caulfield it’s easy for you to get access to world-class pain-relief services today.
With 12 clinicians across four sites, we’re one of the largest, most respected Physiotherapy teams in Melbourne.
Book in for an initial assessment now and we’ll discuss the health problems you’re going through and provide the most effective treatment today to get you started on your road towards a more active and happy life.
To book in for an assessment now, simply click or tap the button below and fill in your details.