At Platinum Physiotherapy, our focus is to set you on the path to a pain-free, active lifestyle
The team at Platinum Physio are committed to helping you lead an active life. Our experienced and professional physiotherapists can help you to regain strength, manage pain, improve flexibility, and set you on the path to a healthier lifestyle.At Platinum Physio, our expert Physiotherapists will:
- Relieve your pain, listen to you and determine with you a treatment course to achieve your goals
- Deliver a great Platinum experience, using a combination of hands-on treatment and individualised, supervised exercise tailored to meet your healthcare goals.
Holistic physiotherapy for cure and prevention
Our clinics are well-equipped with the latest facilities to ensure that we can treat all of the conditions and injuries that our clients experience. Some of the treatments we offer include:
- Assistance in managing and preventing musculoskeletal pain in the back, neck, shoulder, hips, or knees
- Clinical Pilates for rehabilitation, injury management and prevention.
- Hydrotherapy for surgical rehabilitation and pain management
- Physio-supervised gym facilities for strength and cardio training
- Balance and mobility retraining to help prevent falls
- Treatment of vertigo and dizziness
- Shockwave therapy for the treatment of plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and Achilles tendonitis
- Trigger point dry needling
- Whole body vibration (Hypervibe)
- Home visiting services for clients who are unable to come into our clinics
Enhance your rehabilitation with hydrotherapy
Platinum Physio offers a unique approach to hydrotherapy, combining supervised exercise with a hands-on approach. Our physiotherapists use hands on techniques, in a similar vein to what you might have experienced in treatment rooms, and combine that with supervised exercise to give the best outcomes and help you stay active and healthy for life. We offer a range of hydrotherapy session types, including Hip & Knee Hydro, Hydro 4 Backs, and our General Hydrotherapy, which combines the individual hands on approach with group exercise to help build core strength, relieve muscle pain, or improve overall fitness. The warm water of the pool makes it both a relaxing and enjoyable environment to exercise in.
Clinical Pilates to suit all fitness levels
Target core muscles and build your strength and flexibility with our range of clinical Pilates classes. We combine traditional and clinical Pilates to provide our clients with a form of exercise that’s proven to treat and prevent lower back pain and effectively target muscles around the buttocks, hips, spine and shoulders.
Call us to find out more about our clinics and treatments
If you’d like to make an appointment with one of our physiotherapists, or enquire about any of our treatments or classes, please call the clinic on (03) 8554 0111.
Dry needling is derived from the principles of eastern medicine and acupuncture. Our physiotherapists have found major benefits in using dry needles as a safe and effective means of precisely targeting muscle trigger points (muscle knots) to more effectively relieve muscle aches. The needles used during our dry needling sessions are sterile and very thin and most people don’t even realise as they penetrate the skin. You will feel the benefits in the relief of pain immediately and for the long term.To find out how dry needling can help relieve your muscle aches and pains, contact Platinum Physio today. In addition to dry needling, our hydrotherapy pool also combats aching muscles and injuries.