Book in to see an expert Physiotherapist today!
If you have an injury or pain that’s stopping you from living an active lifestyle, now is the time to act.
It’s important to maintain an active lifestyle and to protect your immune system, and have implemented strict hygienic practices with all staff and patients.
We think that you shouldn’t have to put up with these aches and pains any longer!
For over 30 years, we’ve helped thousands of patients live a more active and happy life. No one should live with pain, and now is as important as ever to make sure you are about to live an active and healthy life. If pain is stopping you from doing the activities you love to do, act now!
We will continue to provide you with safe options to undertake rehabilitation, recover from your injury or relieve pain. We love helping you to achieve your health goals by combining safe, hands-on techniques with clinical exercise to get you moving better and feeling good!
Get back to living the active life you love…
Whether you suffer from back pain, neck pain, headaches or muscle soreness, we have the expertise and a broad range of services to help you get back moving better and feeling pain-free fast, including:
- Relieve pain and reduce muscle tension with our ‘hands on’ physiotherapy and trigger point dry needling
- Management of back and neck pain – we are now seeing lots of patients with poor work from home set ups.
- Rehabilitation pre or post-surgery and management of joint pain and arthritis using hands on techniques and guided exercise in our warm, on site hydrotherapy pool.
- Treatment of plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, bursitis, and Tennis Elbow with Radial Shockwave therapy. Provides an instant reduction in pain and increased blood-flow for faster healing.
- Improving posture, strength and muscle conditioning with our unique approach to Clinical Pilates
- Providing expert guided exercise to help you build a healthy happy body for the long-term in our large, fully equipped gym
- Getting your balance and confidence back with our falls recovery program. Quick and effective treatment of dizziness and vertigo with gentle repositioning manoeuvres.
- Lymphodoema Management, Cancer Rehabilitation and Pinc Pilates program
“For the last 30 years it’s been my privilege to help thousands of clients move better and dramatically improve their quality of life. I'm proud to say that Platinum Physio has built a reputation as one of the premier physiotherapy clinics in Melbourne. Our unique approach combining hands on treatments with individualised, supervised exercise truly produces outstanding results. If you experience pain, we can help.”
Lilly KochenFounder, Platinum Physio
Take A Step Towards A Pain-Free Life Today
With clinics in Brighton, Windsor and Caulfield it’s easy for you to get access to world-class pain-relief services today.
With 12 clinicians across four sites, we’re one of the largest, most respected Physiotherapy teams in Melbourne.
Book in for an initial assessment now and we’ll discuss the health problems you’re going through and provide the most effective treatment today to get you started on your road towards a more active and happy life.
Book an Assessment and Treatment With An Expert Physiotherapist Today