Platinum Physio FAQs
Speak to one of our expert physios today:
What do I wear to group exercise classes?
Do I need a doctor’s referral to see a physio?
Can I use my private health insurance for treatments and group sessions?
Do I need an assessment before joining a group/class?
How does Physio differ from chiros/osteos/exercise physiologists?
How long are our appointments?
Are we a Private Health insurer preferred provider?
Do you still offer traditional hands-on Physiotherapy?
How can I pay?
- Payment is expected on the day of consultation.
- Private health care rebate is available for clients with relevant extras cover. For your convenience, we have Hicaps on-the-spot claiming facilities available.
- Credit card facilities including American Express are welcome
- We welcome rebate for Veterans’ Affairs
- Medicare, TAC & WorkCover will incur a gap payment to cover the difference between the health care rebate and the cost of service.
OFFERING A RANGE OF TREATMENT OPTIONS TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
Physio-supervised exercise at Platinum Physio
At Platinum Physio, we’re committed to getting you back to living an active and happy life. We will get you feeling better at three convenient locations in Windsor, Brighton and Caulfield. View our timetables and book your session today.