Book in to see an expert Physiotherapist today!
With clinics located in Windsor, Brighton and Caulfield, your road to an improved quality of life is nearby. Our physiotherapists are trained and can prescribe you the best exercises to help you manage hip or knee osteoarthritis.
We think that you shouldn’t have to put up with these aches and pains any longer!
Throughout the GLA:D program, your Physio will prescribe and guide you through the best active treatments, exercises and strategies for your knee and hip Osteoarthritis to help you minimise and manage your flare ups of pain. We will expertly progress you to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Our Physios work with you to develop your health goals. Your rehabilitation focuses on tailored exercise to achieve these and expert guidance on how to best prepare for or avoid joint surgery altogether. Combined with hands on treatments, our results are outstanding, getting you better now, and helping you stay active and healthy, so you can live the life you love!
Get back to living the active life you love…
Our Physiotherapists specialise in management of both hip osteoarthritis and knee osteoarthritis. We are trained in the GLA:D program, which is the latest, internationally recognised approach for best management of hip and knee Osteoarthritis with outstanding results.
- Relieve pain and reduce muscle tension with our ‘hands on’ physiotherapy and trigger point dry needling
- Preparation for surgery or rehabilitation post surgery in our large, fully equipped gym and beautiful on-site Hydrotherapy Pool
- Unique approach to Hydrotherapy including a combination of hands on techniques and guided, individualised exercise.
- Improving posture, strength and muscle conditioning with our unique approach to Clinical Pilates
- Providing expert guided exercise to help you build a healthy happy body for the long-term in our large, fully equipped gym
- Getting your balance and confidence back with our falls recovery program.
- GLA:D Program which is the best way to manage osteoarthritis, particularly in your hips and knees.
“For the last 30 years it’s been my privilege to help thousands of clients move better and dramatically improve their quality of life. I'm proud to say that Platinum Physio has built a reputation as one of the premier physiotherapy clinics in Melbourne. Our unique approach combining hands on treatments with individualised, supervised exercise truly produces outstanding results. If you experience pain, we can help.”
Lilly KochenFounder, Platinum Physio
Take A Step Towards A Pain-Free Life Today
With clinics in Brighton, Windsor and Caulfield it’s easy for you to get access to world-class pain-relief services today.
With 12 clinicians across three sites, we’re one of the largest, most respected Physiotherapy teams in Melbourne.
Book in for an initial assessment now and we’ll discuss the health problems you’re going through and provide the most effective treatment today to get you started on your road towards a more active and happy life.
To book in for an assessment now, simply click or tap the button below and fill in your details.
Book an Assessment and Treatment With An Expert Physiotherapist Today